Complex Litigation – One Size Does Not Fit All. Over and over in large multi-party lawsuits and class actions, our highly experienced team achieves more for less. Our obsession is to provide a “win” for the client, in whatever form it may take, and to do so more quickly and cost-effectively than any other law firm. Our charter is to manage risk in a way that delivers our clients the best business result. For our clients, this has meant trying a billion dollar patent case to an East Texas jury, to disposing of cases through motion practice and mediation, to picking up the phone and resolving a dispute before we, or the opposition, ever files a complaint.
Our firm’s attorneys routinely handle the following types of complex lawsuits:
- Patent Litigation;
- Trademark Litigation;
- Copyright Litigation;
- Contract Litigation;
- Trade Secret Litigation;
- Unfair Competition and Unfair Business Practices Litigation;
- False Advertising Litigation;
- Fraud and other Business Tort Litigation;
- False Claims Act Litigation; and
- Government Investigations related to any number of the subject areas above.